Jun 13, 2009

REO Training Seminar put on by NFSTI

Well...I finsihed the seminar today. It was very informative and had some great REO tools. They are up on the latest technology which made the class interesting. I was really excited about BPO Automation but found it priced extremely high. If it was a reasonable amount the company would surely be flooded with clients. It's just to bad they don't see that. I look forward to using some of the new tools I have in my box. All of my group came out to get this great certification. Now all my agents are REO certified. I hope to bring this knowledge to the Prescott area to assist with new ways to keep up with my propreties.

I have a foreclosure in Walker off of Big Bug Mesa Rd. coming on the market tomorrow. Stay posted and don't forget to check out http://www.prescottreogroup.com for the latest REO listings. If you would foreclosure listings send to you regularly please send me an e-mail and I will get you on our list.

No comments:

Post a Comment