Apr 9, 2013

Working at the Carwash!!


It's grey and cloudy outside and i really looks like it might rain, but... I work in real estate and a clean car is a necessity! So, I took my handy dandy people mover over to my local car wash and low and behold, they were open!!! I have to say that this is my ultimate favorite place to have my car-washed. They are fast, friendly and detailed! In no time at all, I was back on the road with very little cash out of my pocket. The sign on the way out asked me to tell a friend if I was satisfied and since I couldn't pick just one - I'm choosing ALL of you! So if you are in the Prescott Valley area and need a good reliable place to get your car washed - go to the corner of Yavapai and Florentine - You won't be disappointed! Oh - and tell them Stephanie sent you!





No comments:

Post a Comment